Friday, 9 March 2012

Ask and it will be given to you...

That was taken from the book of Matthew 7:7. A good friend of mine sent me the whole bible verse one Tuesday morning and it certainly hit home.

A few weeks ago, I was so happy for the good news I received from my eldest sister, Ate Lita. She and her boyfriend are planning to get married early next year. Wow, my prayers has been answered! But even now, I pray that things will be smooth from the wedding and during their lifetime  together as husband and wife. My sister deserves to have a happy relationship. I am yet to formally meet the guy but I have been hearing good feed backs both from the people he works with, their common friends and yes, from his employers. Cheers to a life full of bliss for my dear sis!

Papa God, please help me at all times to be faithful and trusting in your will for I know that you will give what we ask in your most perfect timing. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment